Followers

Tuesday 6 April 2010

After Rimmel Roses


------
Further to the last post.

After Rimmel Roses project ended, I thought my artistic way of living is over.For a long time the only way to express my inner personalty was to read books and live my own story through it.I've started with Elizabeth Adler and all sorts of novels. Although these, particular genre books helped to improve my views of live but there always was a strange feeling of emptiness at the end.By the age of 17, I've started to read Paulo Coelho "The Alchemist" and that was the start of the big journey.
Apart from starting to learn Sociology in University and reading books there was nothing that kept me creative. Of course, I am not mentioning the main point- meeting up with different people and interacting in loads of conversations about the love, inner world, expectations of the life etc.
After 7 or 8 years without singing regular I decided to take my friends proposal to sing in Sing Gospel festival That was a great experience to be a part of this love energy....


talk to you soon- CONTEMPO

No comments:

Post a Comment