Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Let's start with Bio

Let’s start with a piece of culture from me and why I am so interested to make culture acts happen in our everyday lives.

When I was 5 or 6 years old, I started to dance. It was a traditional folk dancing. I was 9 years old, when I started to love music, so I decided why not to fulfill my excitement by starting to play flute in musician school. At some point I realized that I can’t do both things- dancing and playing flute in musician school. Common...Let’s face it! I was only 9 and there was no time for doing crazy teenage things for myself, always in between (school-dancing-music school); I'd to quit dancing. By the second year in musician school I was bored, it was hard to deal with nerves in exams- but “music GOD inside” me pushed me further and helped me to finish it. I’ve did win some local contest by playing flute and singing.

When I was 12 years old, my brother heard the news on radio about the national beauty contest. That was it; he put me in line before I knew it. So there I was standing on the stage with a big smile on my face. That’s was the very first act in my life where I remember myself creating something and truly enjoying it! There were 4 acts to be done. I showed my talent skills(playing flute and singing), acting (dancing as a Madonna on “Material Girl”), dancing (folk dancing) and the creative skills...

P.S. I will continue tomorrow...
Cheers
CONTEMPO

No comments:

Post a Comment